Thursday, August 9, 2012

Healthy Dinner Idea

This is a common "diet" type dinner, but eating healthy doesn't have to be bland.  Here are two reasons people have a hard time eating healthy:
Some ideas for making healthy eating an easier transistion using my dinner tonight.

Oven Roasted Chicken Breast with Brown Rice and Mushrooms

Chicken-oven roasted chicken is delicious and I love the flavor imparted from the dressing. Of course if you wanna save more calories you can use skinless.
I marinated two (bone in skin on) chicken breast seasoned with onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper in 1 tbs. Italian Dressing and 1 tbs. olive oil for about 30-45 minutes.

Brown Rice-use a little butter and the sauce from the mushrooms
I used parboiled brown rice for ease.  I sauteed a a few large pieces of onion and a smashed garlic clove in a little bit of EVOO for about 3 minutes then added water to make a broth to boil the rice in.  After the rice was finished I added a tbs of whipped butter after draining the rice.

Mushrooms-i just recently got into mushrooms, the flavor is good if you can get used to the texture (you MUST become more open minded to change from unhealthy eating) Best thing is a litte gravy for the rice and chicken.
Sauteed onion and garlic two minutes added sliced button mushrooms.  After cooking the mixture for about 8 more minutes, added 1/2 cup chicken broth, brought to a low boil to added 1tsp of cornstarch blended with a little broth to tighten it up. I cooked the sauce down a little.

This was a LOT of food for me, I couldn't finish it all.

1 comment:

  1. i want to testify of how DR MOSES  herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis situation,i have struggling with this issue my life time and i could not find a professional result i wanted ,i ave went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance KIMBERLY left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 37 years old man like me having 3.5 inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left,  one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one MR PAUL HAVERSACK testifying of this great herbal healer DR MOSES helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly visited his website and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my penis size is 10 inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr MOSES ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on ( buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com ) or call/whats-app him directly on +2349060529305 thanks or you can call me +15019914802

    ReplyDelete