Monday, August 13, 2012

How to Get a Bigger Booty

To achieve that rounder, plump derriere you have to be patient and relentless.  It comes down to diet and exercise.  My one piece of advice is that if you have any weight to loose..lOSE IT FIRST! Your butt will appear bigger if your waist is smaller.  Also for your glute muscles to grow you will have to eat, so you want the rest of your body to be as close to perfect as you want.  I will continue to add posts about losing weight and gaining glutes.

In my journey to a plumper derriere, I lost weight and everything was looking better until I started eating more for my muscles.  I began to get used to eating more food and I started eating the WRONG kind of food and gain some weight back.  But! I did see an inch and half gain from when my butt was it's flattest to now.  Also the difference between my glutes then and now is that I haven't lost inches, just muscle mass.  My glutes are much looser and I cannot feel that "hunk" (lol) of muscle that I once felt.

So, for now I am on the same track as other ladies who need to lose weight, but would like a bigger butt.  Eat a lower calorie diet, while maintaining protein intake as much as possible and working your butt up in the gym!

So how to get a bigger booty:
1) Use exercise that targets glutes (try my butt building workout click here)
2) Squeeze glutes!!! Exercise is pointless if you aren't really targeting those glutes.
3) If you are not in need of losing weight, then eat more! Yes eat more! You need extra calories so grow your muscles.
4) Protein shakes, after every workout and in the morning if possible (more to come about shakes in the future)

These are well known general guidelines more specifics coming in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I have tried Plumpbootymax which is on ebay and they are really good. Ive been on there pills and cream for 2 months and gain 2 inches on my hips and butt which is great. There products are way cheaper than anybody on the inrtenet and works fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to testify of how DR MOSES  herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis situation,i have struggling with this issue my life time and i could not find a professional result i wanted ,i ave went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance KIMBERLY left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 37 years old man like me having 3.5 inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left,  one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one MR PAUL HAVERSACK testifying of this great herbal healer DR MOSES helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly visited his website and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my penis size is 10 inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr MOSES ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on ( buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com ) or call/whats-app him directly on +2349060529305 thanks or you can call me +15019914802

    ReplyDelete